Who is tonight's Pinstriped Performer of the Night?
— Pinstriped Prospects (@PinstripedPros) June 4, 2019
Monday featured four games that were played in the New York Yankees organization as the RiverDogs, RailRiders, Tarpons, and DSL Yankees saw action on the diamond. Estevan Florial returned with a boom, the RailRiders collected ten hits in a loss, the middle of the order went quiet in a loss for the Tarpons, and the DSL Yankees lost for the first time in the new season. Find out more about these games in today’s Pinstriped Performances and be sure to vote for our Pinstripe Performer of the Day:
- Trey Amburgey was 1-2, extending his hit streak to 4 games.
- Ryan McBroom
- Mike Ford
- Breyvic Valera
- Brody Koerner allowed three runs on five hits in four innings pitched.
- Estevan Florial returned with a bang, hitting a three-run homer (1) in his second at-bat. He finished the day 2-4 with one strikeout.
- Isaiah Gilliam went 1-for-3, extending his modest hit streak to three games.
- Tyler Hill went 3-for-4 with a double and two runs scored. It was his third multi-hit game in four nights.
- Frank German went five innings, surrendering two earned runs on five hits. He also surrendered two home runs on the night.
- Greg Weissert recorded three strikeouts in 1.1 innings of no-run ball. It was his fourth straight scoreless outing.
- Dalton Lehnen got hit with the loss, allowing four runs in 1.2 innings pitched.
- Brandon Lockridge It was his second multi-hit game in three nights.
- Mickey Gasper went 1-for-4 with a double. He has hit safely in six of the last seven games.
- Luis Gil took the no-decision as he went 5.2 innings allowing two earned on five hits.
- Jhony Brito got the win, spinning 3.1 hitless innings in relief while striking out three.
- Felix Negueis went 3-for-4 with three singles. He has collected seven hits in the first two games of the season.
- Agustin Ramirez went 1-4 with an RBI single in the fifth.
- Jose Colmenares went 2-4 with a double (1) and an RBI. He also scored two runs.
- Kelvin Espino went 1-for-2 with two walks and a Sacrifice Fly in the 6th.
- Juan Carela took the no-decision allowing four earned runs on seven hits across four innings pitched.
- Ismael Gomez took the loss in relief, surrendering two go-ahead runs in the eighth.