See the top performances here: https://t.co/qUpxmYOBRP
— Pinstriped Prospects (@PinstripedPros) May 30, 2019
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (Triple-A): The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (28-20) swept both games of a doubleheader against the Rochester Red Wings.
- Mike Ford: 1-for-2, 1 walk
- Breyvic Valera: 2-for-3, 1 double
- Brad Miller: 1-for-2, 1 run scored
- Gosuke Katoh: 1-for-2, 1 run scored
- Ryan Lavarnway: 1-for-3, 3 RBIs
- Brody Koerner: 6IP 3H 1R 1ER 3BB 3SO
Threw 58/93 pitches for strikes (62%).
- Stephen Tarpley: 1H 0R 0ER 0BB 1SO
Threw 13/19 pitches for strikes (68%).
- Tyler Wade: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- Mike Ford: 1-for-4, 1 double
- Breyvic Valera: 2-for-3, 1 run, 1 walk
- Mike Tauchman: 2-for-3, 2 runs scored, 1 home run, 2 RBIs
- Trey Amburgey: 1-for-3
- Ryan McBroom: 1-for-2, 1 run, 1 home run 2 RBIs
- Brad Miller: 1-for-4, 1 run scored, 1 RBI
- Daniel Camarena: 6.2IP 5H 5R 5ER 2BB 9S)
- P. Feyereisen: 1.1IP 0H 0R 0ER 0BB 3SO
Trenton Thunder (Double-A): The Trenton Thunder and Altoona Curve were postponed due to inclement rain. The game will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Thursday with the first game starting at 5 pm.
Tampa Tarpons (Class-A Advanced): The Tampa Tarpons (21-30) fell to the Dunedin Blue Jays, 4-1.
- Pablo Olivares: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- Dermis Garcia: 1-for-4
- Donny Sands: 2-for-4, 1 double
- Welfrin Mateo: 1-for-4
- David Metzgar: 1-for-3, 1 run scored, 1 double
- JP Sears: 4.2IP 6H 4R 4ER 1BB 6SO
Threw 50/78 pitches for strikes (64%).
- Dalton Lehnen: 3.1IP 2H 0R 0ER 1BB 1SO
Threw 29/50 pitches for strikes (58%).
Charleston RiverDogs (Class-A): The Charleston RiverDogs had a scheduled off day.